Tuesday 16 December 2008

On Saturday 17th December, my fiancee David and I bought an ipod from currys. I bought ipod nano, the same Katie-Louise's. Mine is silver and is 16GB. After that we went to my uncles and he downloaded the songs I like. I'm a big ABBA fan. So on Sunday night, (which I didn't know about) I decided to try it......Oh dear...I connected the ipod wire onto my implant and turned on the ipod and put Dancing Queen on.....I walked in the living room and fell on my knees and sobbed. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME IN 7 MONTHS I HEARD ABBA AGAIN. It felt wonderful.
I thought I would never ever have the opportunity to use or have an ipod!!!

2 comments:

Katie-Louise's blog said...

wow, brilliant - glad you can hear it, i'm please for ya!

Www.lozsmedicsljourney.blogspot.co.uk said...

aww MUSIC IS JUST THE BEST ISNT IT??!
im a big abba fan too! I bet you went to see Mamma Mia eh?? :D

What other music will u be listening to i wonder??
x